Bridge Street Bourbon Old Fashioned Recipe
2 oz. Long Road Distillery's Single Barrel Bridge Street Bourbon
3 dashes Peychaud's Barrelaged Bitters
1 Sugar Cube
1 old fashioned glass
1. Place the sugar cube (or 1/2 teaspoon loose sugar) in an Old Fashioned glass.
2. Wet it down with 2 or 3 dashes of bitters and a short splash of club soda.
3. Crush the sugar with a wooden muddler, chopstick, strong spoon, lipstick, cartridge case, whatever.
4. Rotate the glass so that the sugar grains and bitters give it a lining.
5. Add ice cubes.
6. Pour in the bourbon
7. Garnish with an orange peel.
Pregnant women, people under the age of 21 or people with health conditions or medications that interact with alcohol should not drink alcohol.