What is Bridge Street Market?
Bridge Street Market is a new neighborhood grocery store that will be opened by Meijer. It will focus on bringing fresh products and value to customers on Grand Rapids’ west side.
The 37,000-square-foot store will offer a unique shopping experience featuring a full assortment of fresh food; local, artisan groceries; and Meijer and national brand products. Bridge Street Market is a first-of-its-kind store in the area, and we’re excited to share our great products and friendly service with the community.
Where Will I Park?
Bridge Street Market has a dedicated parking ramp off of Seward Avenue. Parking is free for our shoppers!
Does Bridge Street Have a Pharmacy?
No, but we do offer a wide range of over-the-counter options.
Meijer's full-service pharmacy (located at the Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital) is less than a mile from Bridge Street Market and offers free, dedicated 15 minute parking and easy prescription transfers.
100 Michigan St. NE, Suite 1830
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
When Will Bridge Street Open?
August 29th. Doors will open at 8am and our ribbon cutting ceremony will take place at 10am.
What Makes Bridge Street Unique?
Open air elements and a pedestrian-friendly design, including six garage-style doors that open onto the sidewalk along Bridge Street
Mayan Buzz Café coffee shop
Over 1,000 local, artisan products, including Field & Fire breads, Michigan made cheeses, local produce, and more
22-foot ceilings and exposed architecture
A full grocery shopping experience with fresh and prepared foods, including bakery items, fresh-cut meat, seafood and deli offerings
An expansive beer, wine and liquor counter
Basic cleaning items and health and beauty care products
Dedicated and convenient parking on the main level of a connected parking deck
What is the Contact/Opening Hours Information?
Bridge Street Market: 616-649-9000
Mayan Buzz Coffee Shop: 616-649-9001
405 Seward Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
6:00am to 11:00pm Monday–Saturday
7:00am to 10:00pm Sunday
Will Bridge Street offer Home delivery options?
We will not be able to offer home delivery service upon opening, but we are actively working towards a solution and hope to offer that service before the end of 2018.
Will the Meijer Credit Card be accepted at Bridge Street?
Yes, the Meijer private label credit card can be used.
Will Meijer Gift Cards be sold or accepted at Bridge Street?
No, unfortunately we will not be able to accept Meijer gift cards.
Will mPerks be used at Bridge Street?
Not at this time.
Will the Bridge Street Market honor a Meijer coupon for an identical item? Or a match a Meijer sale price?
Bridge Street Market will offer low prices every day and will not be able to accept a Meijer coupon or match a Meijer sale price.
Will Meijer Bottle Slip Returns be accepted at Bridge Street?
No, only bottle slips generated at Bridge Street will be able to be redeemed here.
What is the Bridge Street Return Policy?
Bridge Street Market guarantees the freshness and quality of our food items. In the event a purchase must be returned or exchanged the below guidelines have been established.
• All returns with receipt will be refunded in the original purchase tender type.
• WIC items purchased in a WIC transaction may be exchanged for an identical item.
• All returns without receipt will be replaced or exchanged for a like item of equal value.
• Items not eligible for return include: alcoholic beverages, prepaid products, gift cards.
What is the Bridge Street Coupon Policy?
• Coupons are valid if presented on or before the expiration date.
• All coupon terms and conditions must be met.
• One manufacturer coupon per item.
• Manufacturer coupons require the customer to pay sales tax on the full retail amount.
• Competitor coupons are not accepted.
• The value of the coupon will be applied up to the retail price of the item.
• Bridge Street Market does not apply the excess value of a coupon to the order total if the value of the coupon is
over the price of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• Bridge Street Market reserve the right to limit coupon quantities and to determine the order of the application of multiple coupons and/or promotions.
Does Bridge Street Accept Electronic EBT and WIC Benefits?
Yes, Bridge Street Market accepts both EBT food/cash benefits, as well as WIC (Women’s, Infants, & Children) program benefits.